-->

An Extraordinary Story of Charity That Makes Me Shame.

You need to read this story Miracle of charity that make me shame. Because your mind will blow with something extraordinary. That aim give the magic.
The following A Miracle Story of Charity That Makes Me Shame shows us that the reaction from alms is extraordinary.

This story is a real experience of the magic of alms.

Curious? Let's begin to read the story.


Story the Miracle of Charity That Makes Me Shame. 

At noon had come, the stomach began to ring, collect rations as usual. I immediately stood up from the desk at work, intending to eat.

Arrived outside the office, my mind is rolling, what would I like to eat. After thinking for a while, finally it was decided to eat at the front stall across the street.

The stall is not a permanent place, only carts that can be dismantled. But the place is quite comfortable, because it is protected by a fairly high wall.

So that the sunlight is not too hot we feel, when we are eating in the stall. Arriving at the stall, I looked around the menu available.

The miracle of charity

Some dishes that make me interested. There are salted fish, fried chicken, vegetable Lodeh and tamarind vegetable.

But seeing scaly fried fish I'm curious to try the taste. After I asked the seller what fish stall, she said it was salmon.

I was even more interested and asked for the food menu, salmon with Lodeh vegetables.

The meal began calmly, without the hassles of the cat who often came there. Normally if he is there, his feet will rise to my knees, begging for mercy to be fed.

Maybe he is now sleeping full, because many buyers are giving some fish or meat to the cat. Being engrossed in eating, suddenly a beggar came.

The Beggar Coming.

The beggar is an old lady in shabby clothes. She carried a plastic bowl with a limping path.

Alhamdulillah, I thought about charity that day. So I reached into my pants pocket, looking for money to donate.

Not long after he was near me, her hand offered the plastic bowl as a sign of begging.

The money that I prepared beforehand was immediately put into the plastic bowl. I gave 10,000 rupiah to the beggar's woman.

Shame With the Charity

With thoughts, it's a pity he hasn't eaten. If I give 1,000 rupiah, which is not enough value to eat. "Thank God, thank you sir," said the beggar exclaimed in shock.

Even I, who was calm, was shocked when I heard the beggar screaming with joy.

I feel that I am not a generous person, because there are still many more generous people.

Money with a value of 10,000 for me at that time was money that I could easily spend without thinking again.

Maybe if I give 100,000 alms, then I think about it, because for me the money with that much is quite large.

But apparently, the value is very large for this beggar. So that makes her spontaneously exclaim expressed surprise.

The beggar was shocked because she got a sizable alms, where that day maybe I was the only one who wanted to spend alms with that value.

I was surprised because I received an unexpected response from the beggar. The beggar repeatedly said thanks so that it made me feel awkward, embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

Not enough with thanks, she stood long before me. Her hands were wrapped in prayer, for a long time she prayed for me. It makes me confused and embarrassed with other buyers.

They looked at us until the beggar left. Only now, I feel ashamed to give to charity. Unbelievable, can't be trusted.

Thus the story of this Story the Miracle of Charity That Makes Me Shame. Hopefully there are lessons to be taken. Kind regards.
LihatTutupKomentar