-->

The Story of My Life Meet Amazing Alms Master

Amazing story of my life when meet alms master. This experience change my mind about the meaning of money. And how to treat life at future.
The Story of My Life Meet Amazing Alms Master. This story is a true story that can make you touched.

That there is a miraculous human. Don't have enough money, but dare to treat others.

Curious? Let's look at it.


The Story of My Life Meet Amazing Alms Master.

That afternoon there could be a leaflet about a place of pilgrimage, of course as a true adventurer, attracted by the leaflet.

I open and read the contents. It turned out to contain information that is very interesting.

This leaflet tells about a place of pilgrimage in Tasikmalaya which is where Sheikh Abdul Muhyi spreads religion and is buried.

Another interesting thing was informed in the leaflet, that besides visiting the place he was buried, we could also visit a cave.

Cave which for the people around the place is used as a source of stories that are passed down from generation to generation.

Starting the Journey. 

After raising money as a journey. Finally I went there, by riding the Bekasi-Tasikmalaya intercity bus.

Like other trips, I left alone. It's known, many women don't know, if I'm handsome, so no one wants to accompany me.

The story of my life amazing alms
Arrived at the Tasikmalaya terminal, the day before sunset. I looked around in confusion, because there was not a single transport whose writing led to Pamijahan.

In the confusion, my eyes fell on a human figure. He is a terminal employee.

With a friendly smile from the deepest heart, I asked to be shown which transportation, if I want to go to Pamijahan.

He said, I was wrong where waiting. Should be to the next terminal.

It turns out that this terminal is divided into two, one for intercity buses, another for local transportation.

After walking in the direction indicated by the employee, I finally found transportation to Pamijahan.

The car is a semi-bus car. Alhamdulillah, the car departed shortly, so I didn't have to wait for a car that was stuck.

The trip to the Pamijahan area, takes approximately 3.5 hours, according to the driver.

Along the way I thought, what will I do when I get there, where do I want to sleep?

Do I have to sleep in Public shelter safing or in the mosque. Because I imagined at the time, that there were definitely no people, because it was late at night.

This mind continues to cling, clinging to the brain, until it is carried to the Pamijahan terminal.

Arrived at Destination. 

When it came down, I was shocked. Wow, there are a lot of buses.

This is how the story goes, how come the terminal is small, there are many buses.

If the terminal should be small, at most it only contains small local transportation or a small bus.

I was made curious. After investigation, it turns out that the bus is a pilgrim bus.

I laugh, safe, lots of friends. So no fear, even alone. At a minimum, you can join other pilgrims, just pretend to know them.

Hurriedly, I joined other pilgrims, heading to the place of pilgrimage.

To go to Sheikh Abdul Muhyi, we must pass through an alley. The alleyway in front of it has an archway made of old style building walls.

Along this alley, lots of merchandise resident. The merchandise is in the form of souvenirs that can be brought home as souvenirs for pilgrims.

The surprise is, none of the traders waited. They are silent in their homes. Not afraid if the merchandise is stolen.

That's strange ... but that's what happened.

If we want to buy souvenirs, we must call the traders, then they come out.

Great…. all my life, only here I found traders like that.

After going downhill, about 500 meters we have to turn right and walk a few more meters.

Then we will find a mosque where Sheikh Abdul Muhyi is buried.

When I arrived, many more pilgrims were praying or reciting the Koran. I also mingle with them.

Visiting the Cave. 

The next day I went to Pamijahan Cave, the distance was about 1 Kilometer, passing through the rice fields.

The cave, from outside the hole is small but when it enters, the room is very large.

Along the cave, water flows to form a river. The height of the water, about an inch from the knee.

We walk through the flow of water to go inside. It is very dark inside, therefore we must rent an Incandescent lamp.

Many are available, lamp rental services in front of the cave door. In addition to renting out, they also guide us into this cave.

If we go in there, we will be shocked. Because the air inside the cave is quite hot, making the body sweat.

Even though I was thinking, if in a cave it must be cold, because there is no sunlight coming in.

I was wrong. Understandably first entered into the cave.

Here we will be shown the place of the trustees friday, also the alley where Sheikh Abdul Muhyi went to Mecca.

The hallway is now closed by an iron bar, because someone has entered and has not returned (rumor).

Do not forget too, Hajj skullcap. Hajj skullcap in question is a hollow above the cave wall, the number of which, if I'm not mistaken, is nine.

It is said that, if there is one fitting that fits with our heads, then God Willing we will accomplish the pilgrimage to Mecca.

If all the checks are right, it means that 9 times we will also go to Mecca.

There is also a spring here, which is believed to be Zam Zam water.

I don't believe it. What nonsense is there, looking for money. Because to get that water, we have to pay!

After finishing, I returned to the mosque. Because there is no shelter other than here.

Meet the Alms Master. 

About 9 pm, I lay down near the back wall of the mosque. Join people who are resting.

Incidentally, besides me there was a young man ... if a girl could be in a bad business.

While lying down I chat with him. He told me, if it had been a long time there, ordered by his teacher from a distant city.

"Bro, let's eat, I have money, I'll pay later," he invited. At that time, around 10 o'clock.

"Come on, coincidentally hungry," I replied excitedly, hearing the words paid.

"This is man have a lot of money, it's been a long time living here but can still treat others," I thought at the time.

Eating Treatments. 

In short. Finally we walked to the stall behind the mosque. Arriving there, many people were eating.

We too joined them. Feeling paid, I did not dare to order food first.

Wait for him who wants to pay, to order the food first. At that time he took cassava and banana stew, did not order rice.

As our term, the meaning of eat, eat the rice, I stay still, I don't take any food.

Patient, I thought at that time. I waited a long time for him to order food, but he did not also order rice.

I was confused, "Isn't this person willing to pay for me to eat?" I muttered to myself.

Until finally he spoke. "Come on, Bro, eat"

What?!

He means is to treat it, which is to only eat boiled cassava !!

"Indeed, how much money do you have, would you like to pay for my meals?" I asked curiously.

"A thousand," he replied, shocked.

At that time, the money of 2 thousand could still be used as a side dish.

I'm amazed !!

This is a great person, even though he only has a thousand and that is his last money, but he still wants to give alms.

Even though I have 50 thousand, I don't dare to invite others to eat. With various considerations, of course.

The Conclusion of Story of My Life

You know, reader, I'm very ... very ... touched. In the end, I pay him a meal !!

At that time I did not care whether I had enough to stay there.

What's important is the cost of going home, I thought at the time.

I felt ashamed of him, felt stunted, felt insulted. And respectful of course.

Read too: Fairy Tale Queen Cheated by Criminal

Thus is the story of my life meeting with an alms teacher. A meeting that changed my perspective on the meaning of money in the future.

Hopefully this story is useful and there are lessons that can be taken by the reader. Kind regards.
LihatTutupKomentar