-->

Found Ghost When (Ngobor)-Torches the Eel

This story tell about traditional way to catch the eel. But found ghost when do it.
Found Ghost When Torch the Eel. With this story, you will know about how to catch eel traditionally, how the feel wheen meet ghost at rice field.

And will know how to cook the eel nicely. So, let's begin to read this story.

Found Ghost When Ngobor-Torches the Eel.

Do you know Ngobor? What is that. Obor is indonesian language for torch. Maybe for those who do not know about this term will wonder.

Ngobor is looking for eels at night with lighting devices. Now people know flashlights, but in the last fast people only know torches. Then it's called ngobor.

As the era began to develop, those who had used torches changed to use incandescent lamps, gas lamps, or people called it the Patromak, Petromak, Petromax, Patromax lights. Now people also use flashlights either hand flashlights or flashlights on their heads.

The first time I was invited by my niece. His name is Encep. Despite his niece's status, he is much older than me. He also invited one of his friend to join us.

Two people acted as executors, taking eels and carrying lighting devices, and I served as a bucket carrier to store hunting results.

What is the process of breaking the eel?

At night usually eels will come out of the nest. They will roam the fields that have been settled in the hoe and soaked in water. Now we just have to hack with a machete to take it. That's the process.

At that time we passed a tree in the middle of the rice fields. While we fun looking for a eel, suddely from the direction of the tree, there is the voice of a girl's call.

"Encep-encep"

It was a faint sound so I wasn't sure he was calling "Encep-Encep" or "Asep-asep". Also not sure, it's the sound of the tree. The point is, because we are focusing on looking for eels until there is no imagine, someone will call.

The three of us looked around looking for the direction of the sound. Surprised by this call. At that time I was child, so it was still plain. Don't think about things. Especially thinking that it was a ghost sound.

It's different from the two people who have grown up, they talked about this to the conclusion that the voice was a ghost's voice.

The edges are in fear. Finally we moved away from there in a hurry to move. They who are afraid, i am be a victim.

Encep and his friend who brought the light walked very fast. I was the one who was a small child and tailor behind who was distraught because it was difficult and was blocked by the darkness of the rice fields. For many time i fall at the rice field. Really damn they are.

My body and clothes were all dirty. I hate them. How come they can treat me like that. Incidentally at that time I did not understand the feelings of those who were scared lol.

Buuut... Someone said that if you find a ghost, usually the results will be a lot. I don't know, this is a myth that I 'believe but does not believe'.

To be sure, when we went home, the eel that we got was quite good for consumption by two families. The Encep family where I belong and the family of his friend Encep.

My sister, her mother Encep, is good at cooking this eel. What I remember, the eel's stomach was torn to lengthen first and then splattered. Then cut into pieces and given spices.

Cooked by frying. And the result is that the taste of the food is still imagined in my memory even though this story has long happened. Girinyih said Sundanese people it feels. I am confused translating this into English. Please imagine yourself.

That's our story about Found ghost when torches the eel. Story when we beat an eel and met a ghost. Hopefully entertaining. Sorry for my bad translation. Feel free to correct it.
LihatTutupKomentar