-->

I Love You My Miaow

For cat lover this cat story, maybe can make you sad. Article tell us how love is great thing that made by God.
I Love You Miaow. This is story about cat. The most funny animal in the world. The story that explain if there is something unique link between human and cat.

I Love Cat.

First time raising a cat is when I live alone. At that time my parents moved out of town, managing their grandchildren. Although actually loving the cats has long been stuck. But the intention for raising was accomplished at that time.

The cat that I keeping is a village cat. Guaranteed female. She is lost, not taking care, living anywhere. So I taking her to my home.

I give whatever food that usually I eat. If I eat a cob, the cat will eat the cob. If the meat also feels the pleasure of meat and bone.

As time went on she began to grow. It seems like she started to think of me as a friend, boss, father or boyfriend, I don't know. I don't know her thoughts. What is certain is that there are some habits that readers might judge, what the cat's view of me is.


First, if I'm watching television at night she will always accompany me. Sitting while licking her body. If I lay down, he will lick my beard!

It's really loving me.

We love cat

Second
, before accompanying me to watch television, she usually looked for food such as fish or mice. Whether or not she will go home accompany me while watching television.

Well, what makes me touched is when she gets a mouse, she always give it to me first!
She kept it on chair near me. If I lift the mouse and store it into the kitchen or ground, the cat will take it back and put it on the chair. Look like say, "this is for you."

It was only when I refused and said "eat by yourself", I didn't want to. Whether she understand or not, what is certain is that she will eat the mouse after I refuse.

She really loved me and place me to eat her own food first!

Third, when I go to bed the cat goes with me to the bed. She would lie in front of my face to accompany. If I have fallen asleep, then she will go outside to look for food whether it is rats or fish.

So sweet, that is my cat!

So when one day she didn't come home, I looked for her everywhere. Until a few days of waiting and my searching, but nothing happend. She didn't back to home either, sad felt.

There is a wound in this heart.
Lost wounds!

Maybe the song She's Gone from Steel Heart, can illustrate the pain of my feelings at that time.
Until now, I still remember her. Even though I now have a number of replacement cats, there is no cat like her for me.

I love you my Miaow. That is the story. I hope you can enjoy it. Regard.


Previous article: Found Ghost When Torches the Eel
LihatTutupKomentar