-->

Story Even Wrong Spells But Still being Rich

This is a story about someone who misread a spell that he asked for from a psychic but is still rich because of a suggestion
Before starting the Story Even Wrong Spells But Still being Rich. We give a little explanation, so that later to understand the purpose of this story completely.

  1. Alfatihah is the name of a letter in the Qur'an. Contains seven verses.
  2. If Muslims are told to read al-Fatihah, they will read the seven verses.

Okay, let we begin the story.


Story Although Wrong Spell But Still Rich.


Far away in a village below the mountains there is a man who is very famous, his name is Bernard.

Bernard is a Muslim and works as a farmer. He is a man who is clever, humorous and also wise.

So do not be surprised if he is often asked for his opinion in various affairs. Including life problems.

Because of his shrewdness in solving various problems. Gradually called as a paranormal.
Wrong spells but rich

Although Bernard refused to be called a paranormal, but he realized he could not regulate the words of others.

Not only known in his own village, the famous name Bernard also spread to the surrounding area.

So many people come to consult various problems and ask for solutions to him.

And he likes to help others, never even charge a fee for this expertise.

Not paid any, if he can, will gladly help the distress of others.

Bernard came home from rice fields that afternoon, taking care of the rice. His clothes and hoe are still dirty and haven't been washed.

Meet with Poor Man

From a distance came a man approaching. But he was not curious and went to the shower.

"Bernard ... Bernard ... wait a minute," the man called. Hearing a call, Bernard also discouraged, waiting for the man to come closer.

"Who are you and what are you doing, brother?" Bernard asked kindly.

"I am Trump, Bernard," the man answered. His tone was a little rough.

"What do you mean by coming to see me?" Bernard asked, holding back his anger. Given the rudeness of Trump's words.

"Look, Bernard. I am tired of being poor all the time. Give me a reading so that I become a rich person. "

"You misplaced Trump. I have nothing to read. It's better for you to do the right business. Why ask to read everything, " answered Bernard trying to be patient.

"Oh, Bernard. I have also made an effort, but not going forward, help me, "Trump said, pleading.

"But I don't have that, Trump," Bernard said, slightly irritated.

"Come on ... I ask for help with you Bernard. I know you are a great person in this village. Whatever spell, give it."

"Well. You read the Alfatihah 100 times every night until you succeed, "said Bernard carelessly.

Because of annoyance with Trump's rude attitude and forced.

"Thank you, Bernard ... I will never forget your kindness," Trump said with a smile.

The Power of Spells

In short, 5 years passed.

Bernard was sitting on the back of a buffalo, going home after shepherding. Suddenly a scream called.

The screaming sound came from a luxury car that was speeding toward him. It turned out that what came was Trump.

The luxury car shows if he has become a successful and rich person. "Bernard Wait a minute," pleaded Trump.

When they are face to face. And Trump got down from his luxury car to Bernard.

Bernard frowned, trying to remember the person who approached him because he felt familiar.

Shortly afterwards he remembered. "Ah, Trump. How are you?" he asked happily.

"Well. I came here to go to your house. We just met by chance on the road, so let's all be together. Because I want to go to the city, I want to take care of business. It can't take long "

"What is the matter, Trump. Want to meet me, "Bernard asked, a little surprised.

"Here's 10.000 dollar for you, Bernard," Trump said, offering an envelope filled with money.

Seeing Trump handed me an envelope filled with money. Bernard did not immediately accept it.

"Why did you give me money?" Bernard asked, frowning in surprise.

"This is my gratitude to you Bernard."

"Sorry, Trump, I can't accept the money you gave me. Because I am not working with you, "said Bernard.

"Yes. You really don't work with me. But you have contributed to making me rich, "Trump answered.

"Wait a minute, I have never felt any merit towards you Trump," Bernard argued more surprised.

"Ah, you've forgotten. Remember the spell that you gave me first? " Trump said.

"Which reading? I really forgot, "Bernard asked, trying to remember.

"You used to give me reading. Have Alfatihah read 100 times every night. And because of that reading I am now successful and rich. "

"Oooh that. How did you read it? " Bernard asked curiously. Because he doesn't believe that Trump is a Muslim. And indeed the truth is Trump is not Muslim.

"I read alfatihah, alfatihah, al Fatihah…. that's all I read a hundred times a day, "Trump answered innocently.

"Ha ha ha. " Bernard was laughing so hard he was crying to hear Trump's words. Now his hand received the envelope offered.

"Why Bernard. Why are you laughing? " Trump asked curiously.

"Not. I'm just laughing happily, earning 10.000 dollar. Thank you, Trump, "Bernard answered, covering up the truth.

"You're welcome," Trump said. And they separated. And this story end.

Also read: Because of Stone Someone Become Rich

Closing Story

The lessons can be drawn from this fairy tale:
1. Suggestion can bring someone to be successful and rich even though the way is wrong.

2. This is the most important. Sometimes many people hate Islam, but they do not know the ins and outs of this religion of peace. What an irony.

That is the story of Even Wrong Spells But Still being Rich. Hopefully there is useful knowledge for readers. Kind regards.
LihatTutupKomentar